Hitting 100% CPU after restore on Firepower Management Center

I recently purchased a new microserver to reduce my power footprint at home. And I had to move the FMC (Firepower Management Center) from the OpenStack deployment that I previously ran at home. However, I ran into several bugs in OpenStack that were fixed in later versions, but I couldn’t upgrade because of another bug. Essentially I hit a catch-22 and had to deploy a new FMC on that new microserver and use a restore to move the data and policies. In that process I did hit a bug for which I’d like to share some info on. Continue reading “Hitting 100% CPU after restore on Firepower Management Center”